WHAT IS GMB?
As a business owner, you know that being visible online is essential to driving customers to your door. But did you know that nearly 80% of consumers use online maps to find local businesses? That's why it's so important to make sure your business is listed on Google Maps. In this blog post, we'll show you how to get your business on Google Maps in just a few simple steps.
Here's the steps to create your Google My Business profile:
- Go to Google My Business and sign in or create an account.
- Enter your business name and address. If your business is already listed, you'll be able to claim it.
- Choose the appropriate category for your business.
- Add photos, a description, and other relevant information about your business.
- Verify your listing by phone or postcard.
- Once your listing is verified, you'll be able to start managing your listing and appearing in search results!
It's so simple, isn't it?
By following the simple steps above, you can get your business on Google Maps and start driving more customers to your door. Don't wait - get started today! But don't do it yourself, hire me, Adam Meeks at MEEKS LLC.
Adam@meeksllc.com | 580.401.5190